It’s no secret that a trip to Goa is able to lift the spirits of many… or all? Here are among the reasons!
Adventures energize you
Goa is considered by many as one of best states in India for adventure sports. You can…
- Kayak through the backwaters, mangroves, and rivers of Zuari, Sal, and Nerul.
- Cycle the islands of Divar, Chorao, and St. Estevam through quaint villages.
- Hike during monsoon season for spectacular waterfall sightings.
- Go white water rafting through the rapids of the Mandovi River for epic thrill.
oahu planning map | oahu beaches | oahu hikes | oahu luaus | healing crystal necklace | stingray city caymans
Nature enhances your well-being
- Explore the ghats and hills with lush forest surroundings.
- Visit one of the spice plantations for a sensual cultural experience with aromas straight from the source.
- Discover one of the many lakes and springs that have a peaceful environment which are located all around the state.
You can admire architectural heritage
With over 400 years of Portuguese occupation, that legacy remains today throughout Goa in the form of forts, lighthouses, churches, and Portuguese style colorful homes and buildings.
The open water makes you feel calm
With 100+ kilometers of coastline with beaches dotted along the Arabian Sea and 250+ kilometers of navigable rivers, Goa has lots of opportunities to experience the open water including through cruising, scuba diving, swimming, and of course just relaxing by the water.
How else does Goa make you happy?
HAWAII PACKING LIST aka packing for a beach vacation or hiking vacation!
waikiki hotels | mokulua islands | byodo-in temple | whale watching oahu