In February 2018, I spent a few days in Jodhpur.
During this time, I explored some of the top sights and best places to visit in Jodhpur.
The Jodhpur itinerary
Here’s the quick list of my itinerary for my 3 days in Jodhpur:
- DAY 1
- Getting lost on the blue streets of the Blue City
- Visit to Jodhpur’s iconic Mehrangarh Fort
- DAY 2
- Nature walk through desert rock park
- Walk to hilltop temple
- Visit to the Taj Mahal of the Marwar
- DAY 3
- Visit to a stepwell
- Watch local kids go stepwell jumping
I took things at a slow pace, but you could fit all of these things into 2 days in Jodhpur too.
Now sorry to be really lame, but it would actually be better if you saw this 2 day Jodhpur itinerary of the best places to visit!
It’s basically the same, but more details there!
- Hawaii: What to wear hiking in Hawaii | Hawaii sunscreen ban
- Caribbean: Cruise formal night outfit ideas | Key West sunscreen ban
- More travel: When to avoid a trip to Japan
Here are some of the best places to visit in Jodhpur!
Omelette from a street stall
Getting lost on the blue streets of the Blue City
Walking around Mehrangarh Fort
Nature walk through trails of the desert rock park
Hilltop temple walk with some of the best views in Jodhpur
Visit to the Taj Mahal of Marwar
Rooftop restaurant with views of the fort
A visit to a stepwell in Jodhpur
Rooftop restaurant with views of the stepwell and fort
Watch local kids jumping into the stepwell
HAPPY JODHPUR ITINERARY PLANNING!
More details on 2 days in Jodhpur
Best shoes for your active vacationHit search at the top for any of these items to get more variety on Amazon through these affiliate links!
- Walking: These types of hiking sandals. For walking in hot weather, they are more breathable than shoes, while still giving you necessary traction on the trails. Also see these travel sandals.
- Beach: These types of beach shoes. For beach walking, wading in the water, and rocky shorelines, they can prevent cuts from hidden rocks or when bumping into coral reef.
- What to wear hiking
- What to wear snorkeling
- What to wear on a cruise formal night
Best things to pack for active travel- First-time snorkelers love full-face snorkeling masks.
- These UV protection shirts are a hit so you don't have to keep re-applying sunscreen and don't have to worry as much about getting sunburn!
- These types of small backpacks are perfect for a day out so you can carry essentials... and snacks!
- And these popular packing cubes can be a life-saver when you're traveling!
Don't get your valuables stolen when you travel- On city excursions: This neck pouch that tons of people love. It makes it harder for money to be stolen, and RFID-blocking feature stops thieves from scanning your credit card info when they are close to you.
- At the beach: This type of pouch that you can easily take your wallet in the water with you, instead of leaving on the beach.