Content = Education for an active lifestyle
The content found on PedalGoa.com is for educational and informational purposes only. It is intended as general information.
It is not meant as a substitute for seeking personalized services from a fitness professional or medical professional to suit your specific needs. It is always advisable to consult a professional before starting a health and fitness program.
For any activities listed on this website, it is best to do further research to determine if it’s a safe activity for you, whether it’s at home or when you’re traveling!
That said, hopefully you find the content of this website helpful and/or useful in some way on your journey to better health and a continued active lifestyle!
This website is an affiliate of select companies.
What does this mean?
It means that if you click on an affiliate link from this website and go on to make a purchase, a commission may be involved, but at no additional cost to you.
This includes Amazon in the US and Canada. PedalGoa.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, and affiliated sites.
This also includes Amazon in the UK. PedalGoa.com is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
There are also Amazon ads listed on this site, which are clearly marked “Ads by Amazon” or something similar.
Besides Amazon, this website is an affiliate of other companies as well.
There may be other forms of ads placed on this website.
This may include Google ads.
Thank you for visiting this website!
That’s it for now!
HAPPY TRAVELS!Create the best travel memories:
- Memorable adventures in Hawaii
- Best cruise port activities
- Hiking: Best sandals for hiking (and travel!)
- Water sports: Best things to wear snorkeling + NOT
- Cruise: Best outfits for cruise formal night
- Travel misery: How to prevent seasickness
- Create amazing memories: Best activities in Waikiki | Best activities on a cruise
Best shoes for your active vacationHit search at the top for any of these items to get more variety on Amazon through these affiliate links!
- Walking: These types of hiking sandals. For walking in hot weather, they are more breathable than shoes, while still giving you necessary traction on the trails. Also see these travel sandals.
- Beach: These types of beach shoes. For beach walking, wading in the water, and rocky shorelines, they can prevent cuts from hidden rocks or when bumping into coral reef.
- What to wear hiking
- What to wear snorkeling
- What to wear on a cruise formal night
Best things to pack for active travel- First-time snorkelers love full-face snorkeling masks.
- These UV protection shirts are a hit so you don't have to keep re-applying sunscreen and don't have to worry as much about getting sunburn!
- These types of small backpacks are perfect for a day out so you can carry essentials... and snacks!
- And these popular packing cubes can be a life-saver when you're traveling!
Don't get your valuables stolen when you travel- On city excursions: This neck pouch that tons of people love. It makes it harder for money to be stolen, and RFID-blocking feature stops thieves from scanning your credit card info when they are close to you.
- At the beach: This type of pouch that you can easily take your wallet in the water with you, instead of leaving on the beach.
See more of the best shoes for hiking and travel!