- Cycling for beginners
- Triathlon for beginners
- Running for beginners
- Swimming for beginners
- Hiking for beginners
- Winter outdoors for beginners
- Hawaii for first-timers
- India for first-timers
Cycling tips for the beginner cyclist. Beginner’s guide to cycling.
Triathlon tips for the beginner triathlete. Beginner’s guide to triathlon.
Running tips for the beginner runner. Beginner’s guide to running.
Swimming tips for the beginner swimmer. Beginner’s guide to swimming.
Hiking tips for the beginner hiker. Ideas for hiking gear and hiking destinations.
Outdoor winter tips for the outdoor enthusiast. Beginner’s guide to winter outdoors.
Hawaii for first-timers
Ideas to stay active during your Hawaii vacation with some fun outdoor adventures.
India for first-timers
Ideas to stay active during your India trip with some fun outdoor adventures.
HAPPY FUN BEING ACTIVE OUTDOORS!
- Hawaii: Mistakes NOT to make your first time to Hawaii | What to wear in Hawaii
- Caribbean: Cruise formal night outfit ideas --- Tips for first time Carnival cruise
- Tips for backpacking Kerala India
Best shoes for your active vacationHit search at the top for any of these items to get more variety on Amazon through these affiliate links!
- Walking: These types of hiking sandals. For walking in hot weather, they are more breathable than shoes, while still giving you necessary traction on the trails. Also see these travel sandals.
- Beach: These types of beach shoes. For beach walking, wading in the water, and rocky shorelines, they can prevent cuts from hidden rocks or when bumping into coral reef.
- What to wear hiking
- What to wear snorkeling
- What to wear on a cruise formal night
Best things to pack for active travel- First-time snorkelers love full-face snorkeling masks.
- These UV protection shirts are a hit so you don't have to keep re-applying sunscreen and don't have to worry as much about getting sunburn!
- These types of small backpacks are perfect for a day out so you can carry essentials... and snacks!
- And these popular packing cubes can be a life-saver when you're traveling!
Don't get your valuables stolen when you travel- On city excursions: This neck pouch that tons of people love. It makes it harder for money to be stolen, and RFID-blocking feature stops thieves from scanning your credit card info when they are close to you.
- At the beach: This type of pouch that you can easily take your wallet in the water with you, instead of leaving on the beach.