Feeling good about the bike ride you just got back from? To get the maximum benefits from your workout, you want to refuel immediately following your ride. Make yourself this peach smoothie recipe and within 5 minutes you can have yourself a solid post-ride recovery drink!
Photo: It’s a fruity bicycle… can you tell?! (Okay, so it might need a little work, because umm, it may look more like an animal than a bike… 🙂 ) Pictured are the main fruit ingredients for this peach smoothie as a post-workout recovery drink!
Peach smoothie recipe
- 2 peaches
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- Optional: a little bit of protein powder
- Blend together and ENJOY! 🙂
- Hawaii: Mistakes NOT to make your first time to Hawaii | What to wear in Hawaii
- Caribbean: Cruise formal night outfit ideas --- Tips for first time Carnival cruise
- Tips for backpacking Kerala India
Best shoes for your active vacationHit search at the top for any of these items to get more variety on Amazon through these affiliate links!
- Walking: These types of hiking sandals. For walking in hot weather, they are more breathable than shoes, while still giving you necessary traction on the trails. Also see these travel sandals.
- Beach: These types of beach shoes. For beach walking, wading in the water, and rocky shorelines, they can prevent cuts from hidden rocks or when bumping into coral reef.
- What to wear hiking
- What to wear snorkeling
- What to wear on a cruise formal night
Best things to pack for active travel- First-time snorkelers love full-face snorkeling masks.
- These UV protection shirts are a hit so you don't have to keep re-applying sunscreen and don't have to worry as much about getting sunburn!
- These types of small backpacks are perfect for a day out so you can carry essentials... and snacks!
- And these popular packing cubes can be a life-saver when you're traveling!
Don't get your valuables stolen when you travel- On city excursions: This neck pouch that tons of people love. It makes it harder for money to be stolen, and RFID-blocking feature stops thieves from scanning your credit card info when they are close to you.
- At the beach: This type of pouch that you can easily take your wallet in the water with you, instead of leaving on the beach.