In February 2018, I spent a week in Udaipur.
During this time, I spent 4 days exploring the top sights and best places to visit in Udaipur.
All of the activities I did can also all be covered easily if you have 3 days in Udaipur too, as I took it at a slow pace.
Here’s the quick list of my itinerary in Udaipur:
- DAY 1
- Jagdish Temple
- Bagore-ki-Haveli heritage museum
- DAY 2
- Hilltop temple walk
- Walk around grounds of Udaipur City Palace
- DAY 3
- Tour of City Palace with museum
- Hilltop palace walk (Monsoon Palace)
- DAY 4
- Lake Pichola boat ride from City Palace
- Walk around island palace (Jagmandir Island)
There’s more information below about each of these Udaipur activities.
Since I had more time, I was able to spread out these things out over the course of more days.
If you have a shorter time, it’s possible to still complete most of these Udaipur activities if you’re ready for a full day of activities from morning to evening!
Now sorry to be really lame, but it would actually be better if you saw this 3 day Udaipur itinerary of the best places to visit!
It’s basically the same, but more details there!
Here are some of the best places to visit in Udaipur!
- Hawaii: Mistakes NOT to make your first time to Hawaii | What to wear in Hawaii
- Caribbean: Cruise formal night outfit ideas --- Tips for first time Carnival cruise
- Tips for backpacking Kerala India
DAY 1 IN UDAIPUR
Rooftop restaurant in Udaipur
Visit to Jagdish Temple
Visit to Gangaur Ghat
Visit to Bagore-ki-Haveli
DAY 2 IN UDAIPUR
Walk to hilltop temple with some of the best views of Udaipur
Visiting the grounds of City Palace
DAY 3 IN UDAIPUR
Walking around City Palace
Walk to hilltop palace with some of the best views of Udaipur
DAY 4 IN UDAIPUR
Lake Pichola boat ride from City Palace
Visit to Jagmandir Island
HAPPY UDAIPUR ITINERARY PLANNING!
More details on 3 days in Udaipur
Best shoes for your active vacationHit search at the top for any of these items to get more variety on Amazon through these affiliate links!
- Walking: These types of hiking sandals. For walking in hot weather, they are more breathable than shoes, while still giving you necessary traction on the trails. Also see these travel sandals.
- Beach: These types of beach shoes. For beach walking, wading in the water, and rocky shorelines, they can prevent cuts from hidden rocks or when bumping into coral reef.
- What to wear hiking
- What to wear snorkeling
- What to wear on a cruise formal night
Best things to pack for active travel- First-time snorkelers love full-face snorkeling masks.
- These UV protection shirts are a hit so you don't have to keep re-applying sunscreen and don't have to worry as much about getting sunburn!
- These types of small backpacks are perfect for a day out so you can carry essentials... and snacks!
- And these popular packing cubes can be a life-saver when you're traveling!
Don't get your valuables stolen when you travel- On city excursions: This neck pouch that tons of people love. It makes it harder for money to be stolen, and RFID-blocking feature stops thieves from scanning your credit card info when they are close to you.
- At the beach: This type of pouch that you can easily take your wallet in the water with you, instead of leaving on the beach.