If you have a cruise to St. Kitts, here are some pictures you may want to take near the cruise port!
St. Kitts is one of those Caribbean islands that you can see the hills immediately upon sailing into the cruise port. This makes for an amazing backdrop for your pictures!
This means that you’ll want to make sure to walk around the open deck of the cruise ship once you do get to St. Kitts. Try to do so before you leave for your St. Kitts excursion in the morning, and then once again when you get back from your tour in the afternoon. The angle of the sun can make a difference in how your pictures turn out.
For your St. Kitts excursion, here are ideas with some of the best activities in St. Kitts.
At the cruise port
- Hawaii: What to wear hiking in Hawaii | Hawaii sunscreen ban
- Caribbean: Cruise formal night outfit ideas | Key West sunscreen ban
- More travel: When to avoid a trip to Japan
When you’re docked
Make sure to get plenty of pictures from the cruise ship of the beauty of St. Kitts all around you, with and without the cruise ship!
Iconic Port Zante
Port Zante is where your starting point is for your cruise to St. Kitts, and you’ll see the iconic structure of the Port Zante entry that you can get from different angles. That includes when you’re on the cruise ship, and when you get off for your St. Kitts excursion!
Shopping near cruise port
Here is another iconic shot right near the cruise port as you’re walking past places you can go shopping in St. Kitts.
Walking near St. Kitts cruise port
Now, this isn’t one of those “must-do” things in St. Kitts, but!
If you have an hour or two to spare after you get back from your main St. Kitts excursion or tour, you may consider heading back out onto the island after you’ve dropped off any extra things you were carrying. Maximize your time in port! It’s not every day that you’re on a cruise to St. Kitts!
If you splurged on shore excursions at another port during your Caribbean cruise and want to take it easy in St. Kitts, this walk can give you a chance to do so.
There’s a sidewalk along the coast of St. Kitts near the cruise port that you can follow that will give you a nice walk with that laid back Caribbean vibe. You’ll just feel it!
So, as long as you have your walking shoes on, you are good to go! 😉
As you are walking away from the St. Kitts cruise port, head along the coastal path to the left. You really can go either way, right or left, but if you have to pick, go left! Or, if you have time, go in both directions! 😉
This is walking off to the right along the St. Kitts coast…
This is walking off the to left of the St. Kitts coast…
Things to maybe pack for your cruise to St. Kitts!
Now, here are some things that you just may want to add to your cruise packing list!
- This case so you can take pristine underwater pictures or pool pictures! (It’s cheap!)
- This pouch so you don’t have to worry about leaving valuables on the beach
- These tag holders so you don’t end up with lost luggage on the cruise ship!
- These packing cubes so you can find your stuff once on the cruise
- These types of beach shoes so you don’t have to worry about hidden rocks under the sand at any of the cruise ports
- This type of beach bag that’ll help you dry things out so you can be ready for the next beach day!
- For your beach outfits, take a look at…
- Cruise formal: And here are ideas for your cruise outfits for formal night!
- Seasickness: And here are ideas for snacks and wearables to prevent seasickness
- Snorkeling: And here are tips on what to wear snorkeling
HAPPY ST. KITTS CRUISING!
More cruise tips:
– What to wear for cruise formal night
– Do you need cruise travel insurance?
– Cruises with kids: Things to do on embarkation day
– How to prevent cruise luggage from getting lost on the cruise ship
– How to prevent seasickness
– What NOT to bring on a cruise
– CRUISE PACKING LIST!
Best shoes for your active vacationHit search at the top for any of these items to get more variety on Amazon through these affiliate links!
- Walking: These types of hiking sandals. For walking in hot weather, they are more breathable than shoes, while still giving you necessary traction on the trails. Also see these travel sandals.
- Beach: These types of beach shoes. For beach walking, wading in the water, and rocky shorelines, they can prevent cuts from hidden rocks or when bumping into coral reef.
- What to wear hiking
- What to wear snorkeling
- What to wear on a cruise formal night
Best things to pack for active travel- First-time snorkelers love full-face snorkeling masks.
- These UV protection shirts are a hit so you don't have to keep re-applying sunscreen and don't have to worry as much about getting sunburn!
- These types of small backpacks are perfect for a day out so you can carry essentials... and snacks!
- And these popular packing cubes can be a life-saver when you're traveling!
Don't get your valuables stolen when you travel- On city excursions: This neck pouch that tons of people love. It makes it harder for money to be stolen, and RFID-blocking feature stops thieves from scanning your credit card info when they are close to you.
- At the beach: This type of pouch that you can easily take your wallet in the water with you, instead of leaving on the beach.